UBot Underground

captcha services

Seems we could do with some more as decaptcher.com seems to of shutup shop

deathbycaptcha.com server status has been on overload for two days

Leaving just one option which i now have to open a ccount with again

do you have any suggestions? I use bypass the most for the reasons you stated so I haven't really come across that issue because they have been pretty reliable...albeit they are the most expensive of the three.

John

Hey John,

I have heard good things about imagetyperz.com but have never actually used them.

Would be nice to have some other options. I find the decaptcher and deathbycaptcha have not been working all that great lately. I have used bypass in the past but they are WAY to expensive when creating thousands of accounts a day :)

I will see if I can dig up some more reliable captcha solvers.

Justin

Okay,

Here are a couple that I found:

account.humancoder.com/

imagetyperz.com

antigate.com

Please keep in mind that I have never used any of the above provides because there are not alot of software that has them integrated. But I do believe that ImageTyperz.com is going to ultimately replace decaptcher (they look very similar)

HTH

Justin

Hey Zap,

That one is new to me, but the website seems very similar to bypass and the price is very similar and expensive.

But options never hurt and it is a good thing to have them.

I think this has already been discussed before but it would be cool to have the option to have back up captcha services.

For example... Set deathbycaptcha as priority #1 and if it fails (x) amount of times then revert to decaptcher. Then if that fails (x) amount of times revert to imagetyperz. . . etc. etc.

Good idea for the dev team, would like to see it pursued further. B)

Cheers,

Justin

Guys decaptcher site still works got to:

de-captcher.com

de-captcher.info

Hey Willy,

I was aware of de-captcher still working, we were simply saying it would be nice to have different options available. However, decaptcher seems to be timing out an awful lot lately.

Also it would be nice to have the ability to send the captcha to a different provider if it fails more than (x) amount of times.

Hey Willy,

I was aware of de-captcher still working, we were simply saying it would be nice to have different options available. However, decaptcher seems to be timing out an awful lot lately.

Also it would be nice to have the ability to send the captcha to a different provider if it fails more than (x) amount of times.

I agree. As a result of this thread I have now noticed decaptcher is not as reliable as it once was for me. In fact, yesterday I was getting about a 40% success rate (meaning a returned string, but not necessarily the right one).

John

I agree. As a result of this thread I have now noticed decaptcher is not as reliable as it once was for me. In fact, yesterday I was getting about a 40% success rate (meaning a returned string, but not necessarily the right one).

John

I couldn't agree with you more. I believe the problem is that they are testing some kind of OCR technology and have started to move away from humans solving the captchas. This greatly increases their profit, but we the customers are the ones that suffer.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey John,

Any update on if this is in the works? Would be great to have some more options as deathbycaptcha seems to be down more and more these days.

Seems that the owner of humancoder.com is now registered on the forum.

I've been working with him to use his api inside UBot. If you have a key, I can provide you with the example. It's a pretty good service.

John