UBot Underground

[Solved]Ubot not loading - opens and then closes automatically

Hi,

My Ubot 4 is showing weird behavior.

I click on it, and then it opens up (it stays for just around 3-4 seconds, I don't even see the homepage that gets loaded usually. What I mean to say is, it gets closed even before that !

Not sure if its only with me, or a server problem or something of that sort.

Because, I know that, during startup it checks for our credentials etc, with the server.

So, please let me know if its working for you or not!

I'm posting this because, I remember someone was with a similar situation last week (but then I had no issues).

Hi,

Can you tell me what I should be entering there in the address bar?

Is it %appdata%\Roaming\UBot Studio ?

or something else?

Location of Ubot studio :- C:\Program Files (x86)\UBot Studio

• Like 1

Also, after I started this thread, I just uninstalled Ubot. Then installed it back and tried, didn't work.

So, I uninstalled it again, then created a new user account.

And then installed Ubot in the new user account(the one in which I'm logged in now).

Even in the new account, it doesn't work.

Well, now when I open Ubot, I get the credentials page, it's asking for username and pass. When I enter the correct user, pass, it just stays on the same screen for about 2-3 seconds and then the window gets closed. So, I tried entering wrong username and pass, and when I do that I get a message stating the username and pass are wrong. That means, the one which I entered first is correct, and when I enter the correct ones , I don't get error , but it just wont open.

Not sure why this weird behavior !

Also, for your information, I first tried Ubot 14 day trial.

Then cancelled the subscription before 14 days, and the very next day purchased Ubot Standard, then upgraded to pro ( the same day) , and then to Developer licence(the same day). So, once after I made the payment for the Standard version( this time I got the confirmation email, but in that one, the username and pass fields were blank). I spoke with the Jason(sales guy over phone) and he told me that, it happens with those who tries the 14 day trial , and then uses the SAME Email address for purchasing the full version. Yup, even I tried 14 day trial with the same email which I used for purchasing the full version. And that's why I think I didn't get username and pass in the payment confirmation email. But then when I installed Ubot (by clicking on the setup link on the email) , it installed , and never asked me for username or password (yup, I did uninstall the trial thing before isntalling the full version ) - so really not sure, how it got the credentials ( may those were stored somewhere in cache ... anyways, this way, I installed the full version (then I was with standard vesion), upgraded to pro (by making the payment) ..i restarted ubot and so, I had the pro version (even this time I didn't have to enter username or pass ....and then paid the dev fee and got the dev version (even this time I just had to close and open back....and I was having the dev version ....

And this is the second day after I got the full version.

And now its not loading.

And I think it has something to do with (the username, pass etc ... because I used the same email for the trial thing as well )....we would be resolving the issue simply by changing the email, username , pass associated with my licence .... not sure, but this is what I think ....

whew .....

Nothing wrong with your license, it seems you are in 2012 , so change your system date to 31st Dec 2011 and run the software, it will fix the issue ;) . Hope team ubot will fix this issue asap

It worked !!!!

Appreciated man !!!!

Sorry, there seems to be a validation bug related to our server being on dec 31 and users being on january 1st. This issue will disappear once everyone is on january 1st, and will be fixed in the next update so it doesn't happen again next year. For reference, our server is in the eastern time zone, so it will be january 1st in 7 hours.