UBot Underground

Click Squidoo SUBMIT button

So I've watched Aaron Nimocks tutorial on Javascript on Squidoo. (http://player.vimeo/video/8798088

Got the hang of it for the examples he had shown:

Run Javascript: jqGeneral.incVal('module_35');

Run Javascript: jqGeneral.addModules();

It was easy picking out the appropriate javascript from the code. I want to add a comment and click on the SUBMIT button on a page like this: (works if you are only logged in)

http://www.squidoo.com/unique-fences-and-fence-plans

The javascript code looks like this:

<SPAN class=gb_submit_fake onclick="SquidooComments.new_form('58505622', '0', jQuery('div.comment_insert_pt', jQuery(this).parent().parent()), jQuery(this).parent(), {visitor: false, squidoo: true, facebook: false, email_notify: true, twitter: false}); jQuery(this).parent().hide();">submit</SPAN>

What the heck do I grab and use? I've tried the whole thing and a couple of parts.

**** EDIT 2 hours later ****

Interesting, I can't post a reply. (say I don't have permission with the credentials supplied)

Optical path? Move mouse and click? Can't do that, I'm not trying to make a bot for this single page. The submit button is all over the place.

**** EDIT 4 hours later ****

Still can't reply to this post (same error)

You have to click the text box, fill it and just drag the button over

C'mon..that was the first thing I tried. No go. Now, the OTHER buttons drag over like the CREATE LENS. Can anyone verify that it does indeed drag? If so, then what? Why would my Ubot browser prevent me from doing this when everyone else can? Anyone experience something like that?

Guest michelsmith

Log into Squidoo and on your dashboard, click the second tab at the top of the page that says, "My Lenses." Hover over the title of the lens that you want to place your blog on and click the Edit link.