UBot Underground

I need a custom Bot

I need a script for a bot that can perform the following objective:

Access a email account and scrape information from new emails, then archive the email. These emails contain lead information. The information such as name, email, phone, and link would then be entered into a web lead capture form.

The script would have to be able to run in intervals every 10 minutes.

I have a older version of Ubot and have considered upgrading since I received the update that ubot4 now has pop3 access features I thought I would see if this is possible.

This should be a pretty simple bot for you ubot experts out there, but I am too new to pull it off quickly.

PM me if you are interested in whipping this out.

Thanks

Abel

Depending on the email service you might be able to create a new folder and then move all the new messages to that folder... in lieu of archiving it... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Yeah... I was thinking more of manual navigation...

Using the built in navigation you could possibly download all the emails, delete the originals and then resend them all from the downloaded table to a separate archive account...