UBot Underground

First bot done, test was not successful

So I created my first bot that basically creates a wordpress accounts, verifies it through email, logs into the wordpress account, changes the theme, some options, removed default post, creates a few pages with data. My question is I am not sure if I created it wrong or if the bot is getting ahead of itself before a page loads or what is going on exactly. I noticed the code generator addon and was wondering if this would help with my problem. If you guys could step in and give me some tips on what it could be that would be very helpful. Worked on this bot for a few hours yesteday and tested it for a few more today. Gave up at this point till I can figure out what I did wrong.

The code generator helps in a couple things.

1 as soon as a page loads, it fills in the form elements instantly

2 you can code outter and inner pages of websites faster

3 create code in define commands to keep your code clean

4 adds navigation to page url if needed, as well as uses bot custom variables, or account data to fill areas.

I would recommend checking out the videos to see if it is a good fit for you.

As for your issues your having. After a click attribute. make sure your waiting for a specific element on the next page before proceeding onto the next node without any sort of wait attribute. clicking is not like navigating and therefore doesn't offer the option to wait for things to load or the page before moving on. SO you have to add that in manually.

So with the Define command which is what Code Generator uses the chances of a bot losing its place is much less likely? Code generator basically grabs all the elements on a page and lets me predefine the option for it then loads the page and makes the changes and moves on?

the define just helps keep things grouped by what they are for.

you can use it or not use it. I personally like it so that i can recall a group of code anytime i need it.

correct it allows you to grab all form elements on the page and predefine what you want to fill, or change there attributes to.

as well as utilizing the run java script node to fill the elements which works faster then type text, or change attribute.

with type text and change attribute you have to wait for each one to finish typing text or change attribute, before it moves to the next one. where as with the run javascript node it fills all of them pretty much instantly.

plus the bonus that there is currently 120 pre pade scripts built into the software. (Currently registration pages only)

You can also save your code, edit individual lines, and recall a saved txt file with the code in it anytime your needing it in code generator.