UBot Underground

Bot inside a bot

What is my level of intellegence?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is this question pedestrian / average / advanced?

• pedestrian
    • average
    • advanced

I have set up my log in bot, and have gotten my bot to run a full cycle. Now I want the next cycle to run, but I don't want the bot to run from the very beginning, how do I prevent my script for going back to the beginning?

Unfortunately, my bot is very, very complex. Perhaps there is a way to run a sequential bot to simulate a more complex process. For example, I can run a set up bot that logs me in once. Then I can run a secondary bot, for my secondary process etc., etc.

I don't see any way to set up schedule, how are schedule handled?

Thanks,

g

g

Scheduling can be handled with windows task manager. Currently not supported directly inside ubot. less you use extended wait times etc..

For what your wanting I would have it call defined commands.

run the first command (login)

run the second command (do something)

etc..

To really know exactly how to set it up for you and the exact process it would be easier and better to know a bit more what you are trying to accomplish in more detail.

The goal is to crack the Salesforce Limitation regarding its complicated process of preventing SPAM.

Saleforce SPAM prevention tactics are three fold

1) Limit number of emails that can be sent in any given day (max 2000)

2) Limit the number of email that can be sent out at any given time (max 250)

3) Limit access to group email blasts THUS pigeon holing a user to using a very tedious manual emailing process

See Attachment one.

------------------------------------

1) BOT to log in (defined commands – where can I learn more about this topic?)

2) Bot to set up lists (as you can see in attachment one (1), I need four (4) lists that increment in a sequential order simultaneously

a. List for last name TOP (I am comfortable setting up the list(s) but I can the “wait†code be extended for 24 hours? That is what Salesforce requires you to way for your next batch of 2000 emails?

b. List for Last name BOTTOM

c. List for first name TOP

d. List for first name BOTTOM

i. EXAMPLE ALL THE PEOPLE WITH THE LAST NAME BEGINNING WITH “A†AND WHO’S FIRST NAME IS BETWEEN “A†AND “AMâ€Â

THE NEXT SEQUENCE IS LAST NAME BEGINNING WITH “Aâ€Â

AND WHO’S FIRST NAME IS BETWEEEN “AM†AND “Bâ€Â

ii. It is unclear to me how I reset FIRST NAME back to the “A†of the list … letter “A†While sequencing last name from “A†to “Bâ€Â

iii. My intuition, based on your response is that the first name should be a unique defined commands

3) The second big hurdle is when I reach the 2000 limit for the day, how do I us “IF†statement to search the web page for “you have reached your limit†then it needs to “WAIT†for 24 hours.

I would be more than happy to set up a go to meeting and conference line with anyone willing to help AT ANY TIME CONVIENENT TO YOU!

post-4067-0-91602800-1323990434_thumb.png