UBot Underground

New To UBOT STUDIO

Hello,

I'm new to Ubot Studio and I have the basic software that I am using right now before I upgrade. I am really loving this. Its very easy to use.

I have a question. I am using the tutorial and starting out just creating a hotmail account creator that I watched John in one of the videos create. I think I got it down pact to loop and everything else. The problem that I am having is, how do I input a command to either download the created usernames, passwords, First Names and Last Names, to a file after (or while) it is creating the accounts? Can that be done? Like I said, I am very new to this and if this is a dumb question, please forgive me.

Thanks

Greg

Each account data you added to the form element or items you want to save

add item to list

and add them into the list

or you can set a table cell for each item

then use save to file

and drag in the data to save and file location

TJ,

Ok, I added in everything like you said and it works great. However, after looking at and adding the scripts for Account Creator for a csv file for usernames and passwords etc, when I run the bot and after it finishes creating however many accounts I set it for, the csv file is blank if I am just running one of two accounts. Is there a get around for that?

Also, when I compile the bot and I open it to run, the page that comes up in the browser is google.com, is there a way to change the page that opens up after in the browser after it is compiled?

Thanks