UBot Underground

Question from someone contemplating buying Ubot

Hey everyone!

Well I have recently gotten really internet seo/im and web development. As a result, I looking to add tools to my arsenal. I currently have scrapebox and am looking to get myself a treat for Christmas :-). I have been considering getting AMR and Bookmark Demon, however, for the same price I could just get Ubot or Zennoposter. I have limited programming knowledge and I dont really want to spend the next 6 months learning programming before I can contribute to my seo toolbox...I am sure that is something a lot of people can relate to. Currently, I am trying out the Zenno demo....confusing and I only speak english so I am not sure that is a good fit for me.

So this has brought me to consider Ubot. Here is what I am looking for and I hope that yall can help me out :-). I would like to automate my article submissions, bookmarking and web 2.0 account creation and posting. Would this be something that a newbie could handle with Ubot? I don't mind a challenge, but working with zenno has been like reading a quantum physics book in russian. Lastly, how are the bugs? I have read a lot of forum posts where people are complaining about bugs and a lack of email verification. Have these problems been (mostly)corrected? Thanks everyone!

Ps. Is there a demo of Ubot that is available? I looked on the website and didnt see anything....but I am hoping there is :-)

Hey beepbeep, great nick btw :D

absolutely buy it.

when i started with ubot i was seriously less than clueless, now 4 months on, i will never buy another piece of seo/web automation software again, i make them myself with ubot, simple as that.

however, be prepared for 2 months of grief getting your head around the way ubot works

don't use v3 first jump straight into the deepend with v4 buy the pro version and you can copy and paste code, priceless. and get a good notepad software like notepad++ (free)

good luck :)

Hey beepbeep, great nick btw :D

absolutely buy it.

when i started with ubot i was seriously less than clueless, now 4 months on, i will never buy another piece of seo/web automation software again, i make them myself with ubot, simple as that.

however, be prepared for 2 months of grief getting your head around the way ubot works

don't use v3 first jump straight into the deepend with v4 buy the pro version and you can copy and paste code, priceless. and get a good notepad software like notepad++ (free)

good luck :)

Just so you are aware beepbeep, I, like skanck started with less than zero programming knowledge two years ago. UBot seemed like something I could learn a lot faster than any other programming language. For the first week after buying it, I spent a lot of time learning how to use it. Keep in mind this was UBot Studio pre version 3.5 and it was harder then, than it is now with version 4 to understand the process. In any event, within 8 days there was almost nothing I couldn't accomplish in UBot. Just to keep things in proper perspective, I am retired and was home so I put in the time, but 8 days, to me, was an incredibly short amount of time to basically master the tool.

So what does that mean? There are still some members here, who are active, who might remember answering my questions right here on the forum. These questions ranged from "what is a loop and what does it do?" to "Can anyone explain what a variable is?" (no kidding). To go from having questions like that to creating a bot that sold over 800 copies in less than 2 weeks, speaks for itself. In these past two years I have also studied another programming language. I would claim, after 2 years, to be a high beginner/ low intermediate programmer at best in that language. I think that also says a lot. Two years vs two weeks. I am not familiar enough with zennoposter to make any kind of fair assessment about it, but there are members here who are as indicated above.

You can check out some of our resources at http://ubotstudio.com/resources.aspx

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask any questions you may have (including using our ticket system at http://support.ubotstudio.com)

John