UBot Underground

[Winner]CONTEST Win a SpinnerChief Elite Account!

Hello All,

We see that some Ubotters are asking for the possiblity to use Spinnerchief Api in Ubot,and we want to try to give a helping hand to do this.

That's why we thought it would be a good idea to make a contest here on Ubot Studio Forum,so maybe some of the expert Ubotters can make the sourcecode .

As many of you allready know we have a free Spinner aswell as a Payed spinner,and today we launched a new api and that will be a really game changer for a lot of us.The new API will make it possible to use custom thesauruses in many languages,but not only the Non english users will be happy about it but also the english users because our english cloud thesaurus have hit 3.5 millions synonymes this week!.Enough about that if you want more information you know where to look.

Contest:

The first person that makes a working sourcecode of our new API will win a Spinnerchief Elite Liftime copy (current value 197$ but will rise soon due to a new spinnerchief launch).

The winner will ofc get the new SpinnerChief with loads of amazing new functions,the new functions are still a secret until launch day but i can tell you that they will blow you away!!.

All the new API functions has to work in the sourcecode and will be checked by a Admin.

After the admin can confirm that the sourcecode works,the Spinnerchief Elite will be given to the person that created it.

The sourcecode will then be posted in the free script section on Ubot Forum,so everyone can use the sourcecode in their bots if they want to.

We have decided to give all users FREE access to our new functions of the API until next year.After that users can still use the basic functions of the API for free,but the Elite functions will be blocked and ONLY avaliable if you own Spinnerchief Elite.

The API information can be found here:

http://developer.spi...I_Document.aspx

If you should have any questions about the developer api then they can be answered by the developers here:

support@spinnerchief.com

If you have questions about the contest you can ask me here,or email:

service@spinnerchief.com

Great,you may come across a couple of minor bugs but it should not affect you making the API.

The bugs will be sorted out tomorrow,and there will also come a example in C# and in PHP on the documentation page.

Great,you may come across a couple of minor bugs but it should not affect you making the API.

The bugs will be sorted out tomorrow,and there will also come a example in C# and in PHP on the documentation page.

Count me in :)

I've mentioned this before but how about native spinchimp integration? You could run a similar comp, and the prize would be much better :lol:

Why would we want that?

Spinnchimp is just a cheap copy of Spinnerchief,it will never come close to Spinnerchief due to the faq it's stealing the functions from us.

Strange,examples works for me.http://developer.spinnerchief.com/SCAPIExample.zip

We have added a bit more information on the developer site to try to be clearer with the instructions.

The support is spammed to death atm with all the new developers implementing the new api.The support is on GMT+8.

So if you or anyone else here has questions then i can speed up the process just send the question you have to service@spinnerchief.com

Chimps rule. Spinnerchief is a pile of moldy dog turds by comparison.

If your sole intention is to bash another member of the forum in there thread. I suggest you refrain from posting.

If your comments are unrelated to the thread make your own thread of interest to you.

That just shows how mutch you got to learn,you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

But don't worry even you get to try it for free,Spinnchimp is nothing but a bad copy of Spinnerchief and will allways be.

Yes, this is completely unacceptable! Nobody should be posting anything that doesn't contribute to the thread in a meaningful way. I'm not saying everything has to be positive (because there are plenty of helpful posts that don't necessarily project a positive attitude, but they ARE helpful), but it definitely will not be personal.

John

Why would we want that?

Spinnchimp is just a cheap copy of Spinnerchief,it will never come close to Spinnerchief due to the faq it's stealing the functions from us.

You have got to be kidding? I've tried them all, and I'm staying with Spinchimp.

I did get the example downloaded..

After looking seems as if the administration notes are in Chinese

Ad using my Api Code, and account details did not work in the example c# code.

I sent an email to service and support and no response yet..

Site seems to be hanging really badly. So i have a feeling that might be an issue.

Ok i determined that...

My account I did have got deleted. (user: lowridertj)

Re-registered...

Clicked link in email to verify states it is verified now..

Yet in account area shows as Email not verified..

So the example C# code wont work, and wasting time on this at the moment until you get the site straightened out.

TJ

You have got to be kidding? I've tried them all, and I'm staying with Spinchimp.

That wasn't personal. You spinner developers sure are feisty, the SpinChimp guy is the same way on another forum. He claims everybody knocks SpinChimp off. It wasn't even really a knock on Spinnerchief anyways...

I'll elaborate...

Spinnerchief is ugly. The UI and overall flow of the program are not user friendly. For example, one of my very favorite features in SpinChimp is 'tab.'

I can write an article, set my cursor to the beginning of it and just press tab, it will highlight the next word until I reach the end. It'll go through all the words and display the dropdown of synonyms. Spinnerchief is way too much clickity-click nonsense.

I find it hard to use any other spinner now, whether I can tab through the article is one of the first features I look for in the UI.

Whether Spinnerchief has what features and who came up with what first, doesn't really concern me and I've never though about it for 2 seconds in my life. It's a spinner in my eyes, as long as it isn't TBS.

You guys clearly have other intentions in this thread,this is the second time you both post nonsense here.

When this contest is done i will be happy to take this discussion further,you can make a Spinchimp vs Spinnerchief thread when the contest is done.I will provide you with a SC Elite so you can try it so you do not need to take my word that Spinchimp is just junk compared to SC Elite,but then you will see it yourself and so will the rest of the people here.Now back to the contest!!

Ok i determined that...

My account I did have got deleted. (user: lowridertj)

Re-registered...

Clicked link in email to verify states it is verified now..

Yet in account area shows as Email not verified..

So the example C# code wont work, and wasting time on this at the moment until you get the site straightened out.

TJ

Hi TJ,

Not sure what's up here,your account is active and working i just checked it.

I checked with multiple accounts and i have no problems with the c# example.

If you still have problems then PM me and i will give you my skype so we can sort this out.

But please remember the GMT+8

I had a previous account that was created over a week ago. And was no longer active.

I since as stated created a new account this evening. (Now Active)

I also sent an email as you requested above this evening and yesterday as well.

Also note as stated above the demo c# is actively available now and is functional yes as I stated above.

Site is slow to load, and therefore so are the ports running the API

This will become a larger problem as more people use it. just an FYI

As for skype search

nick: emw-dgn

name: TJ Gaushas

Will be back on tomorrow morning as its 330am EST now.

I have added you to skype TJ and so has the main developer.

I got your email aswell,when you are done with your beauty sleep then you can find us on skype so that we can sort this out with you :)

Honestly think it might be time that the api, and ports be moved to a separate server then the main web site.

1. speed up your main site as it drags badly.

2. need to increase the speed response of using the api most php server will timeout after waiting for a prolonged time period

I was able to work out a working version using the server side files for interacting with the API and Ubot but are no longer working..

When all the issues are panned out let me know and will attempt this again.

TJ

Here is the Code that will work with the server side example, and controller file

Insert your apikey, user, pass, and article

hit play and "SHOULD" return the spun syntax Once Spinnerchief is working..

I currently have it setup to return the spun syntax in a text box in the UI and in the browser window

ui text box("API Key", #apikey)
ui text box("Username", #user)
ui text box("Password", #pass)
ui block text("Text To Spin", #text to spin)
ui block text("<BR><BR><BR>Spun Text Result", #spun)
set(#spun, $nothing, "Global")
in new browser {
   set visibility("Invisible")
   navigate("http://www.worldmafiamadness.com/sc/Example.php", "Wait")
   change attribute(<name="article">, "value", #text to spin)
   change dropdown(<name="spintype">, 0)
   change dropdown(<name="wordquality">, 9)
   type text(<name="apikey">, #apikey, "Standard")
   type text(<username field>, #user, "Standard")
   type text(<name="password">, #pass, "Standard")
   click(<type="submit">, "Left Click", "No")
   wait for browser event("Everything Loaded", "")
   set(#spun, $scrape attribute($element offset(<tagname="body">, 0), "outerhtml"), "Global")
}
set visibility("Visible")
load html(#spun)

Complete package

http://www.botguru.net/wp-content/downloads/SpinnerChiefAPI.zip

SpinChief Code.ubot

Hello Tj,

Sorry for the late reply.

When you are working with the PHP example then please use port 443.

There was some minor server problems and i had a lot of developers to answer,it should be worked out now.

If you have any problems you could try to get hold of us via skype.

If the timezone are bad for you then we can setup a time where we can meet on skype.

I am quite capable of building this. had it work a couple times. and is no longer working.

Sending you a PM as proof your system is not working as specified.

Once you get things fixed properly let me know and will test it again for you.

TJ

Hi Tj,

Thank you for your PM,i will forward it to the main developer and let him have a look at it.

I will get back to you asap.

Ok so here is the final result.. Working ready to use..

Example working demo:

http://screencast.com/t/ua7OStT3K

Attached you will find the Ubot file, and the server side files to upload (only 2 of them)

Slightly modified from original example release.

Hope you all like it

• Like 1