UBot Underground

a few UI html panel questions

I used the following format for creating checkboxes in 3.5, however this doesn't seem to be working for 4.

<input variable="#myvalue" fillwith="status" type="checkbox" checked>

The variable #myvalue shows up in the debugger, however no value is assigned whether it is checked or unchecked. What am I doing wrong?

Also, what is the ui html equivalent for the "ui save file" command? I tried the following:

<input variable="#results file" type="file" fillwith="value">

However that only seems to work on existing files; I want to prompt the user to navigate to a directory of his choosing, then type in the file name just like the ui save file command allows.

Finally, how do I display the equivalent of ui stat monitors within the ui html panel?

Take the fillwith part out of your checkbox...

You can use the integrated one in the ui menu. If not I have to check around for a workaround...the available javascript only works in ie.

John

Thanks for the replies.

JohnB, the checkbox only works when I use the format Kreatus posted. For that matter now I can't figure out how to get it to work without being prechecked. I'm not sure what you were referring to with "You can use the integrated one in the ui menu."

Does anyone know how to use the ui save file or ui stats monitor equivalents in the the ui html panel?

Is there any documentation available for these features in v4?

Ok, normally browsers don't allow the code, but you can use a custom setup for save file:

<input type="file" dialogtype="save" variable="#blah" fillwith="value">

John