UBot Underground

page forwards automaticly

Thanks to everyone im learning and making progress. Im currently working on a craigslist bot, they have radio buttons to choose your section. When you select the radio button the page also executes the go command, it also has a continue button. typically I select the radio button and follow that with a command to press the continue button, this is to make sure that nothing goes wrong, but something goes wrong.

click radio button

click continue button

wait for browser to load

what ends up happening is the page loads, then then continue button is pressed on the second page. This interrupts the flow of the bot for me. Is their a way to adjust this so that it is functioning right every time?

add a wait command after selecting a radio button etc.. or use wait or element is even better..

Click button wait for element on next page is what i do inmost cases that works vary quickly.

I do not want to wait before I click on continue, that would wait for the next page to load. I want to click the radio button and continue before the next page loads.