UBot Underground

Craigslist captcha will not load.

I have been trying to get some video of this but I havent had any luck since craigslist can be such a fickle site.

In my tests, this only happens in ubot, I have posted to craigslist extensively using firefox w/imacros and google chrome. I have never seen this issue before using ubot.

When I come to the captcha page, it waits and loads for several moments. Eventually it will either load, or not load when it does not load the area that the captcha should be in remains blank.

I did get a video, as you can see the page attempts to load...and the captcha only appears after I refresh the screen 4 or 5 times.

http://screencast.com/t/yLdtflUjw

Guest amandasmith

A client of mine is having the same problem with Craigslist. Up until a few days ago, the Craigslist Captcha box was working, but now it does not appear when using Firefox 3.6.3. It works in Internet Explorer. I updated all of the Firefox 3.6.3 extensions and plug-ins, but it still does not work. I checked all of the certificates as well. I have my client using Internet Explorer to post ads in Craigslist until this problem with Firefox 3.6.3 is resolved.

The thing that has me completely stumped is the Craigslist Captcha box works on my Firefox 3.6.3.

A client of mine is having the same problem with Craigslist. Up until a few days ago, the Craigslist Captcha box was working, but now it does not appear when using Firefox 3.6.3. It works in Internet Explorer. I updated all of the Firefox 3.6.3 extensions and plug-ins, but it still does not work. I checked all of the certificates as well. I have my client using Internet Explorer to post ads in Craigslist until this problem with Firefox 3.6.3 is resolved.

The thing that has me completely stumped is the Craigslist Captcha box works on my Firefox 3.6.3.

Just today, I started seeing the captcha not appear in Firefox also. Since I am new to ubot, I assumed that was the issue. But now we know that it is not.

Perhaps google are tweaking?