UBot Underground

Navigate and scrape with javascript

Hi,

I am trying to navigate a site that has its pagination in javascript but not having any luck. I would like to move from one page to the next and scrape each new page. The total number of pages will change with the amount of people online. I have tried using the photo feature in uB4 to click the next arrow ">>" image but it hasn't worked. I am a total javascript newb so any feedback is appreciated. Code below.

Thanks!

<div id="pager" class="pgrClass"><ul class="pages"><li class="pgNext pgEmpty"><a href="javascript:void(0);" style="color: transparent;">«</a></li><li class="page-number pgCurrent"><a href="javascript:void(0);">1</a></li><li class="page-number"><a href="javascript:void(0);">2</a></li><li class="page-number"><a href="javascript:void(0);">3</a></li><li class="page-number"><a href="javascript:void(0);">4</a></li><li class="page-number"><a href="javascript:void(0);">5</a></li><li class="page-number"><a href="javascript:void(0);">6</a></li><li class="page-number"><a href="javascript:void(0);">7</a></li><li class="page-number"><a href="javascript:void(0);">8</a></li><li class="page-number last"><a href="javascript:void(0);">9</a></li><li style="border: medium none;" class="pgNext"><a href="javascript:void(0);" style="color: transparent;">»</a></li></ul></div>

if you want let me know the site and I might be able to come up with something that will work for it.

This site is NSFW so I will PM if that is ok?