UBot Underground

list in text field

I am trying to set up a script to enter domains under the bulk search tab at godaddy.com.

The problem is that my list is appearing as one long string rather than 1 domain per line.

I've tried using a .txt file and .csv file as well as the new line function but nothing seems to work. The .txt file was working fine 2 days ago and yesterday this behavior started so I'm thinking maybe they didn't appreciate my bot bulk adding domains (although I don't know why).

Is there a way to put a hard carriage return in the .txt file? Any way to incorporate the /r regex?

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm having a similar issue. It's as if the "new line" connector is not working. I've tried other commands to see if they would work and I could put random text in between the list items but the new line connector just doesn't seem to be working.

Here is a copy of the code I'm using:

navigate("http://ubotstudio.com/playground/simpleform.aspx", "Wait")
wait for browser event("Page Loaded", "")
ui open file("List of items", #list of items)
add list to list(%list of items, $list from file(#list of items), "Delete", "Global")
type text(<about me textarea>, $text from list(%list of items, $new line), "Standard")

In the choose file UI I am just selecting a file that has a few urls saved one per line. The bot pastes them in one after another with no new line even though the new line command is in the code.

If I put some other separator in there it will show up, for example if I put "xxxxx" as the connector the x's will show up but the new line connector doesn't seem to be working.

EDIT -

I'm not sure why but this has been happening to me for days, it seems I can only make a new post in this forum once per 24 hours (although I can edit my previous posts???)

I keep getting the following error message when I try to make a post:

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Anyway,

The issue has been fixed the lists are now being pasted in with the new line connector functioning properly. :)

navigate("http://ubotstudio.com/playground/simpleform.aspx", "Wait")
wait for browser event("Page Loaded", "")
ui open file("List of items", #list of items)
clear list(%list of items)
add list to list(%list of items, $list from file(#list of items), "Delete", "Global")
type text(<about me textarea>, $next list item(%list of items), "Standard")

You have to use next list item or tell it which item to write