UBot Underground

Controlling 2nd browser window

So I'm trying to automate www.youlikehits.com It's a site that will give you likes, folllows and views for Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Digg etc.

When you attempt to follow someone on Twitter from their site, a 2nd browser window pops up. Can I tell Ubot to switch to that window? (then program something for it)

Anyone get anywhere with youlikehits.com? Seems worthy of a bot.

• 5 months later...

i have the same problem as well with facebook likes. when the popup for like comes up it stays white and not loading in any way... anyone got a solution on this?

i have the same problem as well with facebook likes. when the popup for like comes up it stays white and not loading in any way... anyone got a solution on this?

Yes theres a solution to that by getting youlikehits referral code and manually navigate to it in new browser.

The main problem is you cant click the confirm button inside ubot browser. Check this http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9662-youlikehits-confirm-like-button/

• 1 year later...