UBot Underground

sites that use adobe flashplayer

Hi all,

I seem to be having a problem with sites that use adobe flashplayer.

My question is. Does ubot studio support adobe flashplayer.

when I try to right click in the browser window I get verbage of settings, global settings and about adobe flashplayer 10.3.181.26...

it seems that ubot studio can't access the attributes in adobe flashplayer.

Is this correct?

Is there anything that I can do to correct this?

Hopefully someone knows the answer.

Thanks to all

you will most likely have to use the mouse input command, send key command, or some sort of java script code. I'm still new to ubot and have zero coding knowledge, so I'll leave that java script part out for someone else to answer. I am currently using the input mouse command,I'm pretty sure I could switch on over to the send key command, but I've not discovered that yet.

you will most likely have to use the mouse input command, send key command, or some sort of java script code. I'm still new to ubot and have zero coding knowledge, so I'll leave that java script part out for someone else to answer. I am currently using the input mouse command,I'm pretty sure I could switch on over to the send key command, but I've not discovered that yet.

That would be great if the page would never change.. it seems that it will change everyday so a certain mouse position just wont do. as far as javascript is concerned I dont even have a clue as for what to search there or would it even be able to do anything? well thanks for the shout out. Guess I will just keep looking.