UBot Underground

Okay - how do you select the captcha image in V4

Okay - still trying to get to grips with the new V4 and for the life of me I can't find how to select the captcha image. Looked through the commands and I can see the $solve captcha parameter but can't see how to select it before solving it :)

Fingers crossed there will be some form of command documentation to help numpties like me through the transition from 3.5 to 4!

M.

Hi there,

Go to the tools menu. Set up your account for your preferred captcha service. You can check the box next to each account next to it to decide if you want to use it.

If you don't set up an account or check next to one of the accounts, it will use the manual captcha solving abilities in UBot, where you type it in yourself.

To solve a captcha, drag the field where the solved captcha goes into the script. The Solve captcha constant will go into the area designated "text".

I'm attaching an example.

We are working on video tutorials as we speak.

solving captcha in v4.ubot

Thanks Lilly - okay, must be something else on the page then as I can't drag the image to the command panel.

Will go and have another look.

Looking forward to the tutorials though :)

EDIT: Ah ignore that, sorted it now - thanks for the hints Lilly!

I just realized I forgot to include a nav command to the captcha page I used. The captcha page for the script is the captcha page on ubotstudio.com/playground.

Sorry about that!

Another question on this topic, in v3 I would load the captcha parameters via a text file, account info and other parameters. This made it easy for compiled bots given or sold. I don't see how to do this in v4? Can the captcha credentials be loaded via a list or variable? This must be possible or the compiled bots are not distributable.

Another question on this topic, in v3 I would load the captcha parameters via a text file, account info and other parameters. This made it easy for compiled bots given or sold. I don't see how to do this in v4? Can the captcha credentials be loaded via a list or variable? This must be possible or the compiled bots are not distributable.

The way we have it now, the user of your compiled bots would just fill in the captcha credentials with the captcha service accounts menu, that way they can use whichever captcha service they prefer, or type them manually if they want to.

The way we have it now, the user of your compiled bots would just fill in the captcha credentials with the captcha service accounts menu, that way they can use whichever captcha service they prefer, or type them manually if they want to.

Ahh I didn't see that in my first compiled bot. Is that because the solve captcha node is not present?

Also, for a compiled bot, does it remember the credentials? I want to run the compiled bot with the windows scheduler.

Ahh I didn't see that in my first compiled bot. Is that because the solve captcha node is not present?

Also, for a compiled bot, does it remember the credentials? I want to run the compiled bot with the windows scheduler.

Right, it will only show up if you use a $solve captcha function somewhere in your scripts. This prevents people being confused on bots that don't work with captchas.

The compiled bot will remember the credentials as long as you have filled them in once and closed the bot.

Right, it will only show up if you use a $solve captcha function somewhere in your scripts. This prevents people being confused on bots that don't work with captchas.

The compiled bot will remember the credentials as long as you have filled them in once and closed the bot.

Thanks Eddie. I must sat the upgrade to 4 is massive. It's more like an upgrade to 10 by how much improved it is. Code view is KILLER!

Thanks Eddie. I must sat the upgrade to 4 is massive. It's more like an upgrade to 10 by how much improved it is. Code view is KILLER!

Thank you :). It feels nice to get some positive feedback with all the bug reports coming in haha :D. Of course with an update this big there are going to be bugs, but we're working on them and we'll eventually exceed the stability of UBot 3.