UBot Underground

Newbie needs help with 1st bot please

Hi,

I have just bought Ubot yesterday. I already had an idea of what my first bot would be and that was an auto voting bot for my articles on a article directory.

Now my bot basically loads 2 text files, one containing the list of proxies and one containing my list of article URL's. I want the bot to select the 1st proxy in the list and then loop through all of the URLS and click the vote button.

My problem is that once it gets to the end of the URL list it just comes up with an error saying "list length exceeded" or something similar to that.

It doesn't seem to want to go to the next proxy and start going through the URL list again. What am I missing here, I know it will be something easy but I am really stuck.

I have attached the BOT.

Thanks

AUTOVOTER.ubot

See attached should work for you.

Careful not to get to crazy putting loops inside of loops can start to bog down your bot, or system

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately that didn't solve the problem. It still says "You have exceeded the range of the list " command $next list item.

Any ideas on why it just won't exit the loop and go back to the main loop?

and for which list are you getting the error for?

hmm, it seems to but working now, weird it did give me the error again initially. Thanks for fixing it.

One more thing though, it takes for ever to go through the list because the proxies are so slow to load the websites and I have it on so it waits for the website to load. Sometimes it can take > 20 seconds for a single website to load.

Its there anyway to speed this up, like can you put the vote in the URL somehow so it only has to connect to the website rather than waiting for it to load all images etc to press the vote button?

Thanks

yes, get private proxies.

Its the only way to use proxies and make sure they are fast. the reason they are slow is network caps, and how many others are using them as well.

I seem to be having another problem now with the voting.

At first the voting goes fine and the article website shows a "thanks for your vote" message and the vote total goes up straight away. But after about 10 mins and about 3 proxies later I still get the "Thanks for your vote" message but the vote total does not go up.(its not delayed either I have checked the next day)

I use the clear cookies after each vote so I am not sure why it is not accepting the votes? I don't use the same proxy on the same article more than once. Anyone got any ideas why this would happen? Does the clear cookies function maybe not work properly or is this just a problem with the article website?

Thanks

I would say it could be a couple things.

It could be not all possible cookies are cleared. (can use ccleaner in conjunction with the bot you built)

It might be cache as well which there is a workaround for here in the forum. Search clear cookies it should come up.

It could also be that the ip / proxy your using is leaking / or not entirely hiding your real connection

Does it require you to login to vote? are you using multiple accounts? i proxy per account?

I would place some sort of delay (randomized) as sometimes system has this type of thing in place to ensure against bad votes, or repeat bot votes like this.

Also might want to look at changing user agent, and referrer as this might be causing the issue as well.

TJ

I would say it could be a couple things.

It could be not all possible cookies are cleared. (can use ccleaner in conjunction with the bot you built)

It might be cache as well which there is a workaround for here in the forum. Search clear cookies it should come up.

It could also be that the ip / proxy your using is leaking / or not entirely hiding your real connection

Does it require you to login to vote? are you using multiple accounts? i proxy per account?

I would place some sort of delay (randomized) as sometimes system has this type of thing in place to ensure against bad votes, or repeat bot votes like this.

Also might want to look at changing user agent, and referrer as this might be causing the issue as well.

TJ

No login is required you just can't vote on the same article with the same IP more than once.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will look into them now.