UBot Underground

I have noticed that with any of my bots doesnt matter what it is for youtube, yahoo, scraping, etc, the magic number of loops is 21 before it stops randomly the script actually stops, can anyone tell me why I, the only thing I can come up with is maybe my isp, here is an example it scrapes comments from a site and should stop after what ever value you put in the ui text field but it stops at 21 like all my other bots

comment scraper.ubot

What i found out is that subs seem to only loop 21 times with a run sub at the end of the sub if i use loops though not all the accounts will be valid because of decaptcher being wrong 10% of the time, is there any other solution?

Okay. Here is a little criticism for you and I do not mean to be rough on you. If you need to loop through some task you should use the Loop node. It is better equipped for that task. Next, using Subs is a great idea BUT don't call a Sub within a Sub. Bad karma as it will cause memory issues. My guess is that is what you real issue is.

But like I said, If you want to process something multiple times it is best to use a Loop. You can place Loops inside Subs and you can even place them with another Loop.

In your case, I would build my Loop structure first and then Call any Sub that I need from the Loop. That way I can control the number of repetitions the Loop cycles through and then you will know for sure that your Subs are processed correctly.

Good Luck!

Thank you for the advice I havn't had this program long and being only 17 the only real languages I have learned are action script and html in those codes the easy way to get something done isn't always the best so I thought it would be the same for ubot aka loops and subs, after doing what you said all my bots work like a charm.