UBot Underground

Saving Blog Commenting Urls To a List

Hi I would appreciate some help with this. The goal of this particular script is to post comments to two different blogs and save the urls that come up after the submit button is hit to a list.

So the script enters the keyword, email address, website, and the comment and the submit button is clicked it then returns a url in which the comment is on. Presently I am using the "add to list" command and then choosing the list to save the returned url.Lets say the name of this list is called "Blog urls"

Then the script navigates to the second blog and does the exact thing. It enters the relevant information and the submit button is clicked and a url is return where the comment is on. I'm also using the "add to list" command and I'm once again adding it to the list "Blog Urls"

Then at the end of the script I am basically trying to use the save to file command to save both blog's urls and it's not working. What would I enter in the paramaters windows? I know I have to browse for the file I want to save it to but what goes in the content window?