UBot Underground

Refreshing a sub window?

I'm loading a sub window to pull data from my own web site (it pulls data from a database then puts it in a form so I can scrape the data).

However, every time I run the script, the sub window doesnt refresh, it just shows what it loaded the first time.

When I try to javascript a location.reload() it's refreshing the MAIN window, not the sub window.

How can I force that sub window to reload every time it's called?

Did you retry Navigating to the same link?

Unless I'm misunderstanding you - yes.

Here's what I'm doing... I have a script that fires off and pulls up a webpage, and it navigates to the account sign up page.

It then opens a subwindow to MY page that provides the account info (I dont use the internal account info as I need a REAL shipping address - I have a script that scrapes those from real estate websites). It scrapes the data, and pastes it into the account page and submits it. All works fine.

When I press play to run the script again, the sub window opens with the same data in it, like it was showing the cached version, and not re-loading the window.

So I tried a location.reload() javascript line in the "in sub window" section, but it refreshed the MAIN window, not the sub.

I could make a reload button on the subwindow page and press that, but that seems to be... a bandaid for a problem in UBot...