UBot Underground

Stuck Trying to Choose List -- How to JavaScript It?

I'm stuck trying to change the values of a drop down list. It's one of those dropdown lists that when you click on the list from the browser, a javascript function is called. I can choose by atribute and change the value, which does update the information on the screen. But it's not calling the javascrip function when I do that, which means the values are not really being changed.

I've attached a picture of the problem drop-down-list.

Can anyone tell me what javascript command I can enter so that I can change the values (maybe send the values via a java script command.

The outerHTML of one of the drop down lists is this:

<SELECT id=maincat onchange="setOptions($('subcat'),categories,this.value,'Select Sub-Category');setCategoryId($('subcat'))" name=maincat><OPTION value="">Select</OPTION><OPTION value=2>Arts & Entertainment</OPTION><OPTION selected value=3>Business & Finance</OPTION><OPTION value=84>Education</OPTION><OPTION value=4>Food & Beverage</OPTION><OPTION value=5>Health & Well-Being</OPTION><OPTION value=6>Home & Family</OPTION><OPTION value=82>News</OPTION><OPTION value=8>Shopping</OPTION><OPTION value=78>Society</OPTION><OPTION value=7>Sports & Recreation</OPTION><OPTION value=9>Technology</OPTION><OPTION value=10>Travel & Leisure</OPTION><OPTION value=1>Vehicles</OPTION></SELECT>

Thanks!

post-1036-0-98363700-1305171173_thumb.jpg

@jjasc

Visit your profile page and update your information as to what your version of UBot that you have. Sometimes the solutions will depend on what you can or cannot do.

@jjasc

Visit your profile page and update your information as to what your version of UBot that you have. Sometimes the solutions will depend on what you can or cannot do.

I've have the Pro edition. I took a look at that code, and I've already tried the "send keys to chosen field command". That doesn't seem to be interacting with the actual javascript and updating the values