UBot Underground

How to make ubot do something every 10 minutes in an endless while loop?

I have a bot with a while loop which runs endless (about 5 seconds one run).

I want the bot to click a button every 10 minutes while the loop is running.

Anyone can help me to accomplish this? :)

HI - If it takes 5 secs to do the loop then at the bottom of the loop - will it not be sufficient to add a delay for like 595 seconds

If not then maybe a screenshot or your bot will help

The loop can't stop, it has to run all the time. A delay at the end will not do it. This will pause the loop for 595 seconds.

Can't post the bot here, but just think about an endless while loop which needs about 5 seconds for one run and which should never stop it's operation...but every 10 minutes the bot should click a button on the same site where the while loop operates.

Not sure what the memory consumption would be if you leave a bot running indefinitely - another way of doing it may be a CRON for Windows (something like http://www.cronforwindows.com perhaps?)

Set that to run your bot every 10 minutes - that way you won't have a bot sat there doing nothing for 10 minutes eating your resources. If you have a beefy set up you may not have to worry - I am running on a light rig so need to save resources everywhere :D

Ya know, you get an entire used computer for $100 or less. I've got 2 Dell's sitting next to me dedicated to running Ubots and another one just runs Tweet Attacks 24/7.

What's the difference between Cron for windows and using the built in scheduler?