UBot Underground

Uploading to filesonic and easy-share

I am trying to add filesonic to my bot but cant get it to select a file correct.

Fileserve and hotfile works but want more filehosts.

I tried with all attributes it got and 1 of them makes me able to select file although it got filepath C:\fakepath\ at start so it is wrong filepath. Also had to use outherhtml to select it and it is swapping place with name, type, multiple and jQuery so if i close it down and open it doesnt work.

Chose by position didnt work either.

Think it requires run javascript, but dont know how to use it and think its quite hard to know what to run.

Is it impossible to do it?

Also tried with easy-share, got problem there aswell.

The "Browse" button to select file is in flash so cant select it.

Tried to select the text field and pressing but dialog window didnt popup, also tried to change the value of the text field but when i press upload it says no files have been selected.

HI I know flash is a limitation on the standard edition - Even with the pro addition you would need to use the move mouse command which isnt the best as it would limit you to using your computer for other tasks

have you tired disabling active scripting to see what areas of the site you can play with on the one you have the java issue with

A link to the direct url would be good -

Just thought - you could try sending the [TAB] key a few times and click selected -

Think sending tab also require pro.

http://www.filesonic.com/

http://www.easy-share.com/

It is those websites, doesnt require account to get to the uploading.

Havent tried disabling active scripting, could see if i find anything useful with it off.

Need to sleep, have to wake up in 5 hours so cant test anything more now.