UBot Underground

Some queries from an interested person

Hi all,

I've been reading up on ubot and while initially I felt I didn't need it, I found myself saying I'll find a good use for it, and have been writing down bot ideas.

Here are some questions I have:

1) In all the screenshots/videos I've seen, the interface looks the same. There is a browser window on the bottom half of the bot window. If I were to use sockets (which I assume is available?), I can bypass using a browser and don't need the browser anymore, can the browser portion be removed, or changed to show my own processing output?

2) Is it possible to remove the "powered by ubot" words?

3) If I use sockets and multithreading, it wouldn't be point-and-click anymore right? Will it be full-fledged scripting?

4) Is brute-force Captcha solving possible, or is it only possible with 3rd-party services?

BTW reason for using sockets is for speed.

Thanks!

1> No it cannot be removed. But you could color it with a blank screen if you get the Dev version.

2> Yes, but only if you have the Dev version.

3> You still have to use your mouse to design what your Bot is going to do.

4> Many use a service in their bots. I use BypassCaptcha. It's th ebest in my opinion.

1> No it cannot be removed. But you could color it with a blank screen if you get the Dev version.

2> Yes, but only if you have the Dev version.

3> You still have to use your mouse to design what your Bot is going to do.

4> Many use a service in their bots. I use BypassCaptcha. It's th ebest in my opinion.

Thanks for your reply.

I bought ubot, but it seems I can't use sockets?

http://ubotstudio.com/Versions.aspx

This link doesn't mention anything about what versions have sockets either. Besides, it looks like there is only one version offered for sale...

How about multi-threading? I can't find this either in my ubot...