add to list

List:

AllForums

Content:

$url

Delete duplicates:

no

This gives nothing.

I tried with $title and it works but $url doesnt. Wierd, and i need url not title, need to save all the threads the bot make.

Am i doing anything wrong with $url? cant see that i do anything wrong, im adding them to the same list and writes it to a file still $url doesnt show at all.

One other thing, would it be possible to easily scrape alot of forums / imageboards that has a certain content? For example all forums with warez.

I could see that searching for forums+warez would give alot of related results but even wrong places appear and i cant really check if its correct or not.

Also is it any easy way to get websites from other countries? Think it is like: country that search is performed in is highest priority, english search results is second proirity and all other results are after that. I can use google translate to understand what it says on the websites, just need to find them so i can add them to my bot, only found a few non english forums.

Think 50% of the websites i find is from links on the websites i already found, so that means i need a more reliable way to get them out of search engines. And now i only search manually.

I marked the 2 relevant parts.

add to list $url and save to file.

I dont do anything special but still i cant get the url. I tried with $title there also just to see that it works and title works but not url.

post-652-0-24882800-1300999638_thumb.jpg