UBot Underground

question about email verification

i have one last question and i will quit bother everyone for a while. i am trying to make my bot verify emails from sites it has signed up to but its not working for me properly. i am using hushmail.com but im more than willing to change. i was going to use aol but they only allow you to make so many accounts at a time with out proxies. any suggestions or a tutorial on how to make my bot do this? i have no problem using a different email service such as aol or yahoo if itll make it easier for me.

Thank you again

I haven't attempted this one before. But would like to know some insight on this from anyone and the email provider you use as well.

i found this while searching the web

that might help you and me. says yahoo mobile is the easiest.

Even better - mailinator.com and yopmail.com

Mailinator has about a dozen redirect URLs, so you won't be hammering on one email address. No sign ups, nothing. Pull a random user name out of your butt and these sites "create" the account immediately.

As an example - An "account" would be lumpybrownsocks@mailinator.com. Just navigate to: lumpybrownsocks.mailinator.com. No password needed. Real easy to open and verify whatever message you have there. I've had very few sites reject an email from the mailinator variation URLs. Of course everyone else on the plant COULD read your email, but you're only using this for signups anyways, right?

But if you insist on Yahoo - then Yahoo mobile is the simplest interface to program for. (forgot what the URL was - there' a tutorial bot around here somewhere)