UBot Underground

how to create gmail accounts?

Personally I don't use Gmail for anything Internet Marketing related. I've had a few accounts canceled because of whatever linking/spamming activities that I had done. I don't want any black marks associated with any domains or logins that I have with Google. (webmaster tools, etc.)

Mailinator.com or yopmail.com is the greatest thing. The interface is easy to program for and I haven't found many sites that give these the finger. Mailinator has many domain varations that aren't in any filters.

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely amazing Binks! I've been racking my brain on how to auto create emails for about a week now. This is the easiest solution i've seen yet.. And to think that I actually created one for Gmail that worked. The only problem is, is that they only allow up to 3 accounts per phone number. A little counter productive i'd say. However, I did use G Talk to forward my SMS's to my phone.

Thanks again,

socaljay007

Personally I don't use Gmail for anything Internet Marketing related. I've had a few accounts canceled because of whatever linking/spamming activities that I had done. I don't want any black marks associated with any domains or logins that I have with Google. (webmaster tools, etc.)

Mailinator.com or yopmail.com is the greatest thing. The interface is easy to program for and I haven't found many sites that give these the finger. Mailinator has many domain varations that aren't in any filters.