UBot Underground

Ubot and HTTPWebRequest

Hopefully, someone will post an example bot for this. hint! hint! hint!

hmmmm...

Are you implying that someone already has? I'm searching ubotstudio resources sd well as your blog high and low, to no avail, though the info in this thread seems like it could be helpful, if I read through it a few more times.

Any sort of kick in the right direction would be much appreciated. :)

Ah, okay, gotcha. :)

I am hopeful as well.

Hey, it looks like your getting close to solving that issue. You are definitely on the right track my friend.

Using the form elements along with the write to browser you can send a post request to a server. That is how I actually created The best Spinner API sub here.

Just know that you will still need to send that cookie. By using special folders you can easily pull the contents of the cookie file into ubot to form the needed url.

<form method="POST" action="THE URL YOU FORMED">
 <input type="hidden" name="session_token" size="50" value="THE SESSION TOKEN">
 <input type="submit" name="ANY NAME YOU WANT">
</form>

The only part of the cookie you need is the second line under "VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE"

The "ANY NAME YOU WANT" is how you tell your bot to click the button.

It all right in front of you...

Good Luck!

• Like 1

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but I keep hearing about this in the pro version, this will of course be available in the dev version of the software as well correct?

Once it gets released in the pro version, the socket commands will allow you to navigate with postdata. It won't be long! Stay tuned.

John