UBot Underground

Bot acting different compiled and uncompiled [solved]

I made a bot that autopost on imageboards, it works perfect when it isnt compiled but when it is compiled it does 1 thing differently.

I got a text file like this that says how everything should be posted, where and with what text and if files should be uploaded etc, then it automaticly use this information to post the amount i specified for this run (1 normally) and upload it and post it everywhere suitable, really good:

PostContent.txt

type of content

sub type

newthread

thread title

[PNO Group] Motto Motto! Ilya's Plan

C:\Lolibot\Content\mottomotto.jpg

description

Link

hotfile

false

----------

type of content

sub type

newthread

thread title

Aigan Tenshi (Code Geass)

C:\Lolibot\Content\Code Geass - Aigan Tenshi.jpg

description

Link

hotfile

false

Everytime it runs its supposed to remove the first file (up to and including the --------------) but when i run it as compiled it somehow removes everyline and just write a "1" in the file.

That is supposed to happen, more or less but only at the last post, so if i got 5 post it should happen at 5th run not the first.

Really hard to know what the reason could be, its really wierd that it act differently compiled and uncompiled. It works uncompiled but i need it compiled to run it with scheduled activites aswell as to give it away to other people and it runs better as compiled generally, no loading at start and no update popup.

Found out 1 thing that works (not sure why), if i run the bot first time it fails, if i then run it again without restarting it works (have to copy paste back the old postcontent as it got empty after first run). This isnt really helping me though.

It's hard to say without seeing the code.

In terms of your "Found out 1 thing that works", you are probably setting some variable that you need too late. So when you start the Bot over in the same memory then it is Set.

Solved the problem.

I changed the rewrite script to just:

move to 15th position in list (have to change this based on how many rows each file take but better than failing to run when compiled)

while(not at the end of list) write next list item.

Worked.

Thanks for your time.