UBot Underground

Translator needed..How do I tell the Cylons....

Ok so im still trying to figure out how to I tell the cylons(bots) to do an action for every 50th loop?

Do i use IF 50, 100, 150 so on?

That gets messy because i have bots doing loops in the thousands.

What I want is basically make it do an action depending on what I tell it. Whether every 20th, 50th 100th etc.

Specifically I want the bot to post only X amount of post per blog>> log out>> change account>>log in>> post the rest.

Tnx

You could do an evaluation of whether the iteration of the loop you are on when divided by 50 is equal to the integer value of the same calculation.

Andy

Wow I just dont understand haha.

Anyway thank you guys. I'll do a bot following this logic and maybe something clicks for me.

Edit: ok im starting to get it.

If I have a thousand sites to visit for example, and i want it to post 50 times per site, the main loop is only 20.

Ingenius!

Here is the easy way. set a variable outside the loop to 50. At the end of the loop use a dec node and decrement that variable by one. After 50 cycles your variable will be 0. Inside the loop use an if/then statement to evaluate that variable:

i.e.

if #variable = 0 then do something AND set variable to 50 again.

Make sense?

John

I managed to get the earlier recommendations by Botbuddy and Net66, but yeah tnx for that John. I can think of one application where decrementing to zero initiates an action can be useful!