UBot Underground

Error when uploading file to hotfile with ubot but not manually and stopping halfway when manually uploading

I tried uploading file to hotfile through ubot and its able to select the file and all, but when its just about to start uploading it gets error "No files to download".

But when i try with the exact same file path it works when i press the button manually.

Also when i pressed manually it got stuck at 15%, just stopped moving without any error or anything. Not sure if this was caused becouse i was browsing other things at the same time and it just bugged or if it is becouse i uploaded it inside ubot (although manually pressing).

Are you adding the file to upload to the site's textbox and then activating the upload button?

If so, then you may have a Flash site on your hands which means you may need to activate the the site's Browse button.

I am not familiar with the site but if you provide a link then we can check it.

http://hotfile.com/

Yes, im pressing the textbox and writing filename in dialog window and then pressing the upload button.

If so, then you may have a Flash site on your hands which means you may need to activate the the site's Browse button.

Not sure what you mean that i need to do if its a flash site.

It works to press the button and it start to show up the upload meter then it shows a error.

yes, you have a little bit of a problem.

Those two lines are coming from the Textbox and the Browse button so using "Choose by attribute" makes it hard.

before I continue what version of UBot do you have?

Basic/Pro/Dev