UBot Underground

Can Ubot support the twiends website

• 3 months later...
Guest leahDyou

I have been using Increasr.com because you can get credits there much faster and also more twitter followers,facebook fans, youtube subscribers and video views. Visit their site at http://www.increasr.com

I could make use of this. Hope this help me get more facebook fans and youtube subscribers and views. +1

• 2 weeks later...

I got Twiends working. (If anyone is wondering) The big hurdle is having the pro version to click the start of the video. Randomly pick from the ALL menu, scrape the time before it starts, add a few more seconds then WAIT that amount of time before closing the window. Then loop, loop, loop! I notice if you crank up your seeds, you'll get more views on your video.

I gotta work on increasr next.

• 2 weeks later...

I got Twiends working. (If anyone is wondering) The big hurdle is having the pro version to click the start of the video. Randomly pick from the ALL menu, scrape the time before it starts, add a few more seconds then WAIT that amount of time before closing the window. Then loop, loop, loop! I notice if you crank up your seeds, you'll get more views on your video.

I gotta work on increasr next.

How exactly do i get a youtube video to start ? Have been struggling with this a few hours now. Quite new to ubot bot everything else make sense but on this one i can't find any info !

Just FYI...v.4 handles twiends in about 4 nodes, so all the struggles with it will be over when it's released (I know that doesn't help now, but at least it's something to look forward to)

Just FYI...v.4 handles twiends in about 4 nodes, so all the struggles with it will be over when it's released (I know that doesn't help now, but at least it's something to look forward to)

Did read about that, But this is not twiends it's for another purpose but i really need to know how to "play" a youtube video :S

Like I said, with the pro version of Ubot, you just put the mouse on the video and program click.

Works like a charm, I've had one Ubot running for days at at time. Gotten over 2k of views so far. Seems to fail when Twiends wants to update and you've got to restart. I was looking forward to scooping up Facebook friends, but they removed it!

Like I said, with the pro version of Ubot, you just put the mouse on the video and program click.

Works like a charm, I've had one Ubot running for days at at time. Gotten over 2k of views so far. Seems to fail when Twiends wants to update and you've got to restart. I was looking forward to scooping up Facebook friends, but they removed it!

Here you got 3 sites you can use for that.

Youlikehits.com

earnlikes.com

nuggol.com

I will upgrade it but i need this to work so i can afford the update. I have seriously trying to solve this problem for over 10h now, If you have any solution for me please help me out :)

Look, this is basically it. This assumes you're already logged in:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5226/twiends.png

Loop that as many times as you can. I've added a couple of things to my newer version like scraping the display time and adding a few seconds to it. This way you won't have to wait the default of 76 seconds that I have here.

Again, get the Pro version any way you can. There's gonna be times when you'll have to do a manual click so it's worth it if you're not just screwing around with bots at this point. Thanks for those other sites!