UBot Underground

Day 2 !!! Need help with two things

ok so I have created a few smaller bots ... downloading videos from everywhere and trying to getideas .. been watching videos and creating bots , trial and error stuff and loving it ... when things just go the way they were suppose to its awesome feelings..

Anyways .. I have a bot !!! where what I wanted was that it should navigagte to facebook home page !! where I'd see the status updates of all my friends .. and then I could hit like to all those ...

Now I have created that !!! see the like bot !!

Now two things I want to add !!! 1 is field where I'd enter delay range before liking next status upate like (4-8 secs)

secondly what I've observed facebook doesn't show full status updates or the page doesn't load fully unless you scroll down in the page !!! from all the tuts I've seen so far , I have not been able to find how I could do that !! though I came up with the idea .. to click "older status" link but that for some reason isn't working too .. so what I do is like when the time comes in and its waiting for the page to load , I manually hit the scroll bar so it goes down adn more status updates are loaded ... but how can I have it to scroll down or click the scrol bar till the bottom.

Thanks ...

like bot.ubot