UBot Underground

How to run more than one bot at same time?

I used the right click- run as other user method, but only some of the functions work, it doesn't seem to work for clicking some buttons which are normally clickable, that includes clicking manually without actually running the script. Something im missing here?

Further info: Basic version of ubot, running as other user with admin privileges from the admin account.

Take care

Steve

I am not aware of an issue like this. Specifically, what functions are not available when you run more than one bot?

Hi,

Its general functions like click a button chosen by attribute which under normal circumstances is clickable. Actually even if this is the only bot running, it still doesn't work unless run from the windows session open (the main Admin account in my case).

I think this may be a windows permissions error. Are both user accounts administrators?

I would suggest clearing your event logs then trying to run the bot and see if any entries appear in the security/application log.

If they do post them here.

If you are on windows 7 or vista you could also try disabling UAC.