UBot Underground

Seesmic or ping.fm

Please excuse my total noobieness, is the reason someone would want to use a bot to submit content to Wordpress or other blogs that they themselves own and manage, rather than using a system like Seesmic or ping.fm is because they are auto-spinning them somehow at the same time. I am just trying to get a simple automated way to post the articles and posts I write for my webclients (I am a web designer)and gather a nice amount of links without looking spammy, I would not be trying to get hundreds of links a day.

UBot is more powerful than you think. Doing auto-blogging or keyword research with UBot are just two uses. There are many many many many uses for Ubot.

Hi Buddy, I just submitted a comment on one of your blogs! I am trying to get a handle on a semi-automated QUALITY submission process to promote the sites I build for people, from a local to a national level. your posts are excellent by the way!