UBot Underground

Idea about advertisement

Think this should be most suitable sub forum to ask this in.

I will probably get 100+ people using my bots. Would i be able to put up websites with advertisement and "force" them to be visited by the users when they are running my bots?

A example is:

User start bot

Bot goes to myWebsite and visit my CPV advertisement.

Bot goes to whatever its supposed to do and does it.

Bot ends.

My bots are supposed to be run and then you go afk abit or minimize them and check back after a few mins and they are done, so i think such advertisement wouldnt be annoying at all to the user but could generate some more money.

Since everything is done without the user having to do anything other advertisements would probably be usable (CPC, CPA etc) although i think that most could be illegal.

What is legal and what would work?

Im not sure how good it would be but to have 100+ users who use it daily could possibly give abit more money.

And would it be good to make 10 websites and have bot visit them all to get 10 "unique" views from each user instead of 1.

hi yeh its a good idea -

one thing you might want to keep in mind is the way the CPV company will track clicks

if they suspect anything blackhat then your account could get closed

i think one thing which might help you work around it is if you can choose the cpv add by random positions - this will ensure that the add isnt being clicked on the exact same location

not too sure how important this is

however if your users are buying your bot then I would discourage this as many users will not show a liking to it

on the other hand if its a free bot then do as you please

thanks

I dont intend to sell the bots and they are mainly made for others to make money aswell.

I never put up a website with ads before. (Made some websites in school / before that but none with ads)

What do i require to get the ads on my websites? i think i need a "high status" website for good advertisement and any website for low paying advertisement.

Cost Per Impression = The user just have to see a banner on the website.

Is it daily impression or unique? If its daily then it could be user everyday, the users is intended to use the bots atleast once a day.

Think every visit is ~0.005$, could be a quite nice bonus if its daily with 100-1000 users aswell as normal users on the blogs i intend to put up.

If i had 10 blogs with CPI on them and the same user visits all, would it count 10 times? Will they see that something is wrong when the same user see their ads from several sites that is owned by the same person?

Cost Per Visitor = The user have to visit the advertisers website.

Could use this once on every user, more than that probably would result in account ban.

Would it work with several blogs on this one also?

Cost Per Lead = The user has to register for something free.

Would it be possible to use this to register each user once without them having to give away any personal information?

Cost Per Click = Same as CPV i think but it pays as soon as the button is pressed.

This would probably be used same way as CPV.

Cost Per Engagement = The user has to do something with the ad.

Would probably also be usable, maybe only once per user though.

Cost Per Conversion. Dunno if this would be used since it is only CPL from it that can happen i think.

Would it be bad to automize those in the bot?

Just thinking about "the advertisers wont get any sales from those" feels kinda bad, but still it feels like a good idea at the same time.

Would it be any "punishment" for using it like this? Except for a closed account.

if you make me my next super - huge - robot ( will be run into one single machine btw I don't wanna use it on multiple computers ) I `ll be happy to let any damn ugly nasty annoying advertising to run forever on the computer :) even you or the robot can click on it :D ... last time when I asked my curent coder how much time he need to make the robot he give me a quote between 2-3 months of work :) will be happy to speed this process :D