UBot Underground

Select/post/upload a (video) file

I'm trying to make a ubot that will upload a series of videos to my account on Daily Motion. I'm able to upload all of the title/description data, but the final step is this:

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5718/uploadbutton.png

It tosses me into a system window and I have to manually select a file. I can't remember seeing a video tutorials on this. I can't seem to find any older threads on this either. (there's gotta be)

Once you select the file, the upload immediately starts. You can't just insert the path with some text in the box.

Here is a snap of that section of my sub.

http://i.imgur.com/GpEPh.jpg

I hate using change file field chosen though, cause sometimes ubot gets stuck when selecting the file, so you might want to add in a close dialog to keep you bot from getting stuck.

OK, "change file field chosen" works. Thanks!

Now the problem I have is waiting for the video to finish uploading before I go onto the next one. I've got a WAIT FOR in place with a 900 second time out. When the video finishes, it should spot my waited for text, but doesn't see it. (it continues for the entire 900 second count) Is there something else I should be adding? Can I "ping" or refresh my page somehow to make sure Ubot spots the updated text code? I tried other wait for commands which are ignored by Ubot on this page.

OK, "change file field chosen" works. Thanks!

Now the problem I have is waiting for the video to finish uploading before I go onto the next one. I've got a WAIT FOR in place with a 900 second time out. When the video finishes, it should spot my waited for text, but doesn't see it. (it continues for the entire 900 second count) Is there something else I should be adding? Can I "ping" or refresh my page somehow to make sure Ubot spots the updated text code? I tried other wait for commands which are ignored by Ubot on this page.

I had the same problem on dailymotion, so I ended up just using a long delay. But if you do find a way let me know so I can use it also.