UBot Underground

Need some help replace

Hi Guys

Am pulling my hair out trying to do a search and replace in order to create my own spinner

What I have is 2 files -

one named synonymstocheck and the other synonyms to add

What the bot should be doing is adding text from a list into another list - by searching for the synonymstocheck file and if its there then it will add the coresponding position of the synonymstoadd file

It might sound like a crazy way to get around this but ive tried all sorts of variations - sometimes seeing results and others loosing them all together

just as i thought I was getting somewhere - now i cant manage to get anything to save

I have added the bot if someone can help

thanks

testspin.ubot

Thanks alot Buddy

Will send you a pm

Wow has this been one hell of a ride - Didnt realize how much work will be required - Anyway ive made some great progress - am now able to manipulate many parts the way I want - I think its playing with like 5 or 6 lists now - and can still see the need for more loops in order to check each word against each synonym list

Anyway - I will PM you a .zip file which after you download and change the file locations then you can click play and a new file will be generated called testspin.txt

hopefully this should show what im trying to get at

I havnt worked on the output file as im still trying to get the spinning to work - - what you will see is that i have split up the article and after each space have broken it up into a new line -

What I need to try and get done now is to loop the synonyms list against each word or each next list item which has been broken up

Ill hit you a pm now -

thanks

abs