UBot Underground

A little wordpress pending comments help?

I guess someone must have done this in wordpress so if you guys could help me out I would really appreciate it. Under the pending comments section i can move my mouse over each span area and the words approve, spam, trash, reply etc appear. How can I do this in ubot?

I need to use the Quick Edit section. Since each of the spans have a Quick Edit section, when I choose by attribute the id for quIck Edit, ubot clicks the Quick Edit of each of the spans (basically each quick edit of all comments is opened up very quickly one after the other) and so due to this effect, only the Quick Edit of the last span gets opened up.

How can I do this in such a way that the first quick edit will be selected only or only the second one or only the third one? I do not want it to run through all the spans. I have tried choose by position but after I approve the first comment, the position element doesn't work as the same position is not applicable for the remaining spans/ TD's

I have even tried to user the move mouse option but it its of no use as the position of the mouse keeps changing after I approve every comment.

Hopefully You guys have understood what I'm trying to say and still bed able to help me out

First choose the attribute, which in your case is the "quick edit". Next you will need to scrape and add the outerhtml to a list. Once you have all of the "Quick Edits" gathered up into a list you will need to use a loop, and inside of this loop use choose by attribute again, but this time use next list item to identify each of the comments.

I am probably confusing you. lol! So just download the script below and login to your wordpress site. Then go to the comments page and run the bot. You will see exactly what I mean. Good Luck!

Quick Edit Comments.ubot

• Like 2