UBot Underground

Multiple Bots With Mouseclicks Running at the Same Time

Hi I just upgraded to pro, and I'm having this problem:

I have a bot that I usually run ~100 of simultaneously. All of these bots now (they didn't 6 months ago) require mouseclicks (the mouseclicks are all flash elements on the site I'm automating that need to be clicked on). iMacros lets me run 100 bots that all can click and interact independently of each other (and do it at the same time).

I upgraded to uBot (assuming it would be the same way), and now I find out that this doesn't work.

I'd much rather have this bot be in ubot (it is so much cleaner and easier than iMacros is), but if I can't have multiple bots with mouseclicks and typing all working at the same time then I'll need to go back to imacros.

Is there a way to do this that I'm missing? If not is there anyway for this to be added in a later version?

It would have to be a mouse click for each bot's environment. So no, one mouse click will not service 100 Bots.

That's still not what I mean.

I mean that I usually will make a bot, and compile it as an exe. I will then start up 100 of these exe's and hit play on all of them.

Basically I am multithreading by having 100 different compiled bots (all of which need to do mouseclicks to click on flash elements) all running at the same time. This is possible with iMacros. Is this possible with uBot?

Because the mouse click command is using your mouse to click on a button if two mouse clicks happened at the same time may be some of the clicks will be lost but I don't think you are going to have this problem if you first focus somewhere on the page and then click the button .

So I think it will be possible ask someone that has a pro version to compile a bot for you that will click some button randomly and start it 10 times by the way starting the bot 100 times that will take a lot of resources and time becuase I have one bot that works with 4 bots , opening 4 bots takes around 25 sec it will probably take around 5min just to open them I'm not sure they will work tough .

Good luck

• 5 months later...

Do I understand correctly that "Input Commands" are only available in the dev version ?

Does that mean the standard version cannot simulate clicking on the mouse during a script ? Also it seems the higher version lets one bot run multiple "active" windows at the same time ?

Thanks.

Ok that post seems to answer some of my questions, I should have searched more ;-)

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5425-pro-and-dev-versions-are-finally-here/page__pid__24521__st__0entry24521