UBot Underground

Is this possible with ubot?

I was wondering if anyone knows if this is possible with ubot. I figure it all should be except for maybe one part but figure there may be some sort of workaround for it if not.

First the simple part. I just need ubot to load a url from a .txt file and go there. Then find the captcha on the page and solve it with any of the captcha services. But instead of filling out the solved captcha, saving the correct answer to a .txt file.

That part should be easy I figure. The other part is what I'm wondering about.

Can I run this captcha somehow without having to push the play button? I'm sure I could open it with a .bat file, but is it possible to get the script to start running automatically this way without having to push the play button?

I may be thinking of another extension, but I think it's a .bat that would have the potential of doing something like this.

Any solution to this would be great.

Yes, if I understand your description it is possible to salve the captcha and then save it to a text file. In terms of automatically starting you can do it using a Batch file or scheduling the bot so long as bot's filename does not contain any special characters or blanks (at least that is the case in Windows XP).

I hope that helps you.

Oh one more question just so I understand correctly. If I opened it with a Batch file, would it override the need to push the play button, or would I need to specify further commands within the Batch file to execute it?

Just as a side note. You don't need a batch file if you use Windows task scheduler. Just add the switch Buddy mentioned. The reason I bring this up is a batch file still needs to be executed somehow which means there would be no difference between double clicking on the bot and double clicking on the batch file. Using the scheduler makes it truly automated.

Thanks again Botbuddy.

Oh, I understand JohnB. Thanks for the tip. This is a workaround solution for me to get another program to solve a captcha that cannot, but it does have an open .bat file command.

So I need this other program to open the .bat file which will run the bot, which will in turn decode the captcha so the other program can solve it. So yeah, I need to be able to run the bot without hitting the play button, but only when this other program needs to solve a captcha.

Windows Task Scheduler will come in handy for me for sure, as I just found out about some of the stuff I could do with it. I will be using it to run the first program and maybe some other bots buy definitely a good tip to know about.