UBot Underground

[BUY] private bot needed !

Short-long story there : I`ve got my ubot license already ( I was watching allot to the tutorials ubot it's cool but I need professional help ! ) . I need a bot with specific requirements ( keyword file manipulation / some files in .csv format will be needed to be saved into specific order ) , domain names research and registration , manipulation of the dns info / dns change when and where is need . I can provide to the programmer full and detailed info about each and every click / step witch bot need to do . Even some teamview session to explain better some of functionality , daily ( except traveling time & other special cases ) online . Budget up to $100 ( we can work on other plans too if this bot will bring me speed and easy-to-use way to deal with this very stressful and boring work .

If I`m not online on this forum within 2 days since programmers getting interested please add me on skype id borntobewld .

• 1 month later...

Mr. Q

Did you get a response from someone?

well I didn't got any answer from this forum but I got a freelancer enough talented from other forums , he already started to work to build '' my monster '' :) thanks alot ! ... actually within 1-2 weeks maybe will finish with test and coding and maybe the robot will be '' on production '' .

cheers