UBot Underground

Is it possible to crack a captcha without using decaptcher?

For this particular website, there's a captcha that repeats the same word multiple times. However, there are probably at least 500 words. Unfortunately, it takes way too long and this bot needs to be fast. I'm making the bot enter the same word until it enters the right word. However, there's a 1 in 500 chance of that happening and it could take 20 minutes before the bot enters the right one. Is there a way to speed the bot up?

For example, I could make a while loop. While the captcha is wrong, the bot will keep entering and that could speed the bot up.

Maybe there is another way of that I don't know of. Anybody have ideas?

For this particular website, there's a captcha that repeats the same word multiple times. However, there are probably at least 500 words. Unfortunately, it takes way too long and this bot needs to be fast. I'm making the bot enter the same word until it enters the right word. However, there's a 1 in 500 chance of that happening and it could take 20 minutes before the bot enters the right one. Is there a way to speed the bot up?

For example, I could make a while loop. While the captcha is wrong, the bot will keep entering and that could speed the bot up.

Maybe there is another way of that I don't know of. Anybody have ideas?

What is the web site?

Andy