UBot Underground

How to save an image (photo)

I am trying to create a bot that will download pictures from facebook and save them into a folder of mine. However i can't seem to get it right. I don't know what commands to use.

Basically all i'm trying to do is this: 'download photo' - save as 'img x' - 'next photo' - 'repeat'

also i want the names of the images to be dynamic so img1, img2, img3, etc...

help is greatly appreciated

Here's a script you can study and use. You can adapt it to what you need. I'm guessing you will be saving lots of images in a loop?

Study it, see how you can make it fit into what you are trying to do.

save chosen image.ubot

i get an error saying no file chosen...

also, how can i make it save as img 1, then go to the next and save as image 2 etc...

• 4 weeks later...

I am trying to do something similar here. I need to grab the images in the ad box on my profile page and save them but the urls for the images are all over the place and I have tried many combinations. With very unpredictable results.

Then after that I need the text under it. I'm getting close though. The images all are 91 px high but now sometimes I get a piece of the text right under it too.

Any advice is appreciated...

I am trying to do something similar here. I need to grab the images in the ad box on my profile page and save them but the urls for the images are all over the place and I have tried many combinations. With very unpredictable results.

Then after that I need the text under it. I'm getting close though. The images all are 91 px high but now sometimes I get a piece of the text right under it too.

Any advice is appreciated...

Hey there,

If you send me a url privately, I can take a look and try to see what's going on.