UBot Underground

Text File Content as a Variable?

Basically, I'm trying to write a bot where at multiple points I need to pull the entire content of a text file (an average of 50 to 100 lines) to insert into a textbox as one unchanged unit. In essence, a person would just copy/paste the contents. Is there a way inside of UBot to do this without manual entry? If you need more specific information or example text please let me know.

Hi there,

I would recommend you to go through the tutorials if you have not yet..

They can be found at :

http://ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx (Videos)

http://ubotblog.com (Text)

This can be easily done using lists, please go through the tutorials..

If you still have any doubts please write us back.

Cheers!

Praney

I would recommend you to go through the tutorials if you have not yet..

This can be easily done using lists, please go through the tutorials..

I have been through the tutorials (both text and video) and have done several searches both in this forum and in Google but have not found any mention of what I am trying to do.

Just to re-clarify, I am NOT trying to create a list to be entered in at multiple locations and I am NOT trying to take one or two lines out of the text.

I am trying to take ALL the text in a .txt file (I tried to upload an example but it kept failing) to enter into one textbox with no changes in the formatting, no returns removed, etc. I am trying to do this with multiple files throughout the bot. I have heard that this can be done using ubot but I cannot find anything about how to do it. I have experimented with every method I can think of in ubot and cannot figure it out. I'm sure I'm just not thinking about it in the right way and am missing something obvious...

I have been through the tutorials (both text and video) and have done several searches both in this forum and in Google but have not found any mention of what I am trying to do.

Just to re-clarify, I am NOT trying to create a list to be entered in at multiple locations and I am NOT trying to take one or two lines out of the text.

I am trying to take ALL the text in a .txt file (I tried to upload an example but it kept failing) to enter into one textbox with no changes in the formatting, no returns removed, etc. I am trying to do this with multiple files throughout the bot. I have heard that this can be done using ubot but I cannot find anything about how to do it. I have experimented with every method I can think of in ubot and cannot figure it out. I'm sure I'm just not thinking about it in the right way and am missing something obvious...

Why don't you set a $readfile constant to a variable and then fill the field with the variable?

Here is an example of what I'm talking about: Untitled.jpg

Try that.