UBot Underground

New to forum and UBot - quick question

Hey Gang,

I purchased UBot a few days ago to help with automating some of my link building for clients. I've almost completed the tutorial series and have read several dozen threads so far to get started. The first bot I will be building will attempt to recieve a list of urls to promote, with a few keywords, then go out and create accounts on 100 social networks, and report success and failure for each.

I think this will be quite a time saver (obv)! I have a good deal of programming experience and I don't think this should be too difficult to achieve using UBot. However, I don't know a lot about Proxies, and/or when I should be using them.

Should I be switching proxies while this bot operates, and if so, when? When can I get away with NOT worrying about proxy usage? I think it will help me understand when my bot should be changing or using a proxy if I know more about them!

Thanks in advance for your feedback, and I'm looking forward to working with the UBot community. Once I get acquainted with the software and build some nice bots, I will be looking to contribute my assistance and resources back to those who are beginning - much like I am now.

Typically what I I do is switch proxies before I navigate to a site. I set it up in a looping sequence so it will always do the same thing. Or you can do it last. I guess it would be up to you.

The next trick will be to get good IP addresses to use. Using freebies from the net might be problematic but then again you get what yo pay for right?

I hope that help!

Typically what I I do is switch proxies before I navigate to a site. I set it up in a looping sequence so it will always do the same thing. Or you can do it last. I guess it would be up to you.

The next trick will be to get good IP addresses to use. Using freebies from the net might be problematic but then again you get what yo pay for right?

I hope that help!

Thank you BotBuddy, I appreciate the response. So basically what you are saying is that you are always changing out your proxies before navigating to a page? I suppose this means I need to get myself a nice list of proxies to use :)

Would anyone happen to know if there are any pre-compiled bots laying around for download here that would be useful to use as procedure references?

Thanks

I change proxies when I change websites not pages. Or if I am creating user ids on the same site then I will change proxies when I log out. I also move to another website before I return, just to mask my trail some.

As botbuddy said free proxies can be a real pain in the ass No matter what software you have for scraping and testing them. Most people could get by with 10 good paid proxies

Also with ubot it seem better to use paid proxies that don’t require login

I don't know a lot about Proxies

Then you are better of using elite paid proxies

If you are creating mutable account on one network without proxies its possible in some cases for the admin to delete all accounts by your ip

It’s a like using the same password for each account ie a big footprint

I have seen bots set up accounts on one of my sites and I know it’s a bot as ever x amount of seconds is a new account registered i.e. no random time delay in the loop