UBot Underground

[Solved] Bug - Yahoo Email Creation

Hey Guys,

I got the bug that's attached here.

post-1517-12873400540561_thumb.jpg

But also, I've created a bot that successfully goes through the whole process for a yahoo email account creation, but when it clicks the "Create My Account" button at the bottom, it just takes the browser to Yahoo.com without creating the account.... Any ideas?

Hey Guys,

I got the bug that's attached here.

yahoo_email_signup.jpg

But also, I've created a bot that successfully goes through the whole process for a yahoo email account creation, but when it clicks the "Create My Account" button at the bottom, it just takes the browser to Yahoo.com without creating the account.... Any ideas?

You need to change the attribute you are choosing the Create My Account button button with. There might be another link being clicked on the page that has the same attribute as what you are choosing the button by. Try choosing by ID or Value or href or something like that.

i got well past that point, but thanks for trying to help Praney. in fact, i solved the problem i originally had also, it did have to do with the user agent. ah well, on to my next questions... =)

1. How can I delete the data in a text box using ubot? (or can I?) if not, perhaps this would be a good feature.

(Situation): When you are filling out the data for creating a yahoo email, if the captcha is entered incorrectly (or even sometimes correctly) it will make you redo it, but it also fills your 'password' boxes with a bunch of encrypted characters. As a loop, I'm interested in going back, deleting those out of the box, and then re-entering the password. I already know how to loop, and re-enter the password, but it's the deletion part that's killing me.

2. If you log in to Yahoo Email, in the top right, there is an 'options' drop down menu where you can switch to classic mode (which loads faster and is less glitchy), problem is, I've tried several methods and nothing can even get that drop down to show up, let alone select the classic setting.

(Situation): I've created a yahoo account for ease of helping me out

username: estelawoodward8557@yahoo.com

password: raptor1

That's it for now, thanks in advance for your help! =)