UBot Underground

Problem with ubot

Last days i am seeing a new problem:

The bot works and suddently when it's time to choose the captcha image gives me an error: "Internet Explorer cannot download - Unspecfied Error"

Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

About my problem, i want to mention that everything started on specified day. (I am running the same bot from 4 different PCs - 2 in germany - 2 in uk. And the problem started at same day on all pcs. There is any possibility for the compiled exe to has any relation with the upcoming updates?

I searched a little bit on the web and i saw that other people face same problem when they use javascript commands. In my bots i haven't any javascript either the site which i am trying to browse hasn't change anything.

Also, my bot maybe do 30-40 loop and suddently pop this window up then it will do it again and again.

My question now: There is any way to close these windows when they pop up and let the bot to keep looping? (I am already using the "Close all windows".

Thanks,

Fotis32

About my problem, i want to mention that everything started on specified day. (I am running the same bot from 4 different PCs - 2 in germany - 2 in uk. And the problem started at same day on all pcs. There is any possibility for the compiled exe to has any relation with the upcoming updates?

I searched a little bit on the web and i saw that other people face same problem when they use javascript commands. In my bots i haven't any javascript either the site which i am trying to browse hasn't change anything.

Also, my bot maybe do 30-40 loop and suddently pop this window up then it will do it again and again.

My question now: There is any way to close these windows when they pop up and let the bot to keep looping? (I am already using the "Close all windows".

Thanks,

Fotis32

Have you tried the dialog command under the action commands? If it is a dialog box. Set the dialog button you want clicked and then use the click dialog button command.

Have you tried the dialog command under the action commands? If it is a dialog box. Set the dialog button you want clicked and then use the click dialog button command.

Can you help me on that with an example? Because i tried it and i hadn't results.

Can you help me on that with an example? Because i tried it and i hadn't results.

first off, is the pop up a dialog box from the website? or an internet explorer pop up?

If it's a dialog box, you can use the click dialog button command to click the button. Put that in an if then else command (see if there's any way for the script to detect the pop up)

Drag the command into the script. A window will pop up asking you what the text on the button you want clicked on the dialog says (it's case sensitive)

Click ok and that should close the dialog if it pops up again.

first off, is the pop up a dialog box from the website? or an internet explorer pop up?

If it's a dialog box, you can use the click dialog button command to click the button. Put that in an if then else command (see if there's any way for the script to detect the pop up)

Drag the command into the script. A window will pop up asking you what the text on the button you want clicked on the dialog says (it's case sensitive)

Click ok and that should close the dialog if it pops up again.

It's Internet Explorer Error.

Looks like an IE error (not a UBot error).

What happens if you perform the same actions manually using IE alone (i.e. not using Ubot)?

Is your system up to date with the latest Windows Updates?

Do your current IE settings allow you to download from the web?

Yes everything works fine with IE. With ubot studio it does some loops and then suddently (maybe on 5 loops or 50 or 30 loops ex) show up this error. Then on every loop keep showing it.

What i can do?