UBot Underground

Email plus trick, dot trick, and catchall.

I want to make Ubot fill out email fields with a catchall email that increase by an inverval of 1 each time. I want to be able to set the email extension to gmail or whatever I like. So I will give an example.

Catchall email

email1@gmail.com

email2@gmail.com

email3@gmail.com

loop

bot will increase email ending by 1 each time for that field.

Gmail + trick

email+1@gmail.com

email+2@gmail.com

email+3@gmail.com

loop

Gmail dot trick

e.mail@gmail.com

e.m.ail@gmail.com

e.mai.l@gmail.com

Repeat with all possible . combinations.

I dont want a user to imput this into the bot. I just want to set it so that the bot automatically fills the filed and increase by 1 each time usin the extension that I set.

How can I make ubot do thi? Thankss the reas I ask is bc some sites dont let you register with the same email every time and I want to make multiple accounts.

If possible can you send me a ubot file with this setting as example so that I can apply to my bot?

Also another thing tha I want is email list where u can make the bot enter email addresses from a list that you make in text file. Is possible to do that?

I want catchall email though prefer that. Am still waiting but no one has answered my question. Is not possible?

Catchall email

email1@gmail.com

email2@gmail.com

email3@gmail.com

loop

bot will increase email ending by 1 each time for that field.

Ok, I'll start you off... :)

Set #counter=1
loop (3)
Set #mygmail=
 email{1}@gmail.com
 #counter
 inc #counter
 $add to list (#mygmail)

If you don't understand the above, I'd suggest going through the loop and variable tutorials.

Ok, I'll start you off... :)

Set #counter=1
loop (3)
Set #mygmail=
 email{1}@gmail.com
 #counter
 inc #counter
 $add to list (#mygmail)

If you don't understand the above, I'd suggest going through the loop and variable tutorials.

Sorry but I do not understand. Is possible for you to send me a ubot file with that code so that I can use in my bot? Thanks

Can you explain which part isn't working?

I want not change number in front but I want is to add random name in frot of @gmail.com How can I do? I do not want like name1@gmail.com I want john@gmail.com and generate more random name. So all is not working. I am glad you help me but this not what I need. Please help me do like random name

I want not change number in front but I want is to add random name in frot of @gmail.com How can I do? I do not want like name1@gmail.com I want john@gmail.com and generate more random name. So all is not working. I am glad you help me but this not what I need. Please help me do like random name

Ok, but that's not what you said in post #1.

For a random name, you will have to add into the loop the 'Create account' command and use the $username constant.

I also think you need to go through the tutorials as well...

Ok, but that's not what you said in post #1.

For a random name, you will have to add into the loop the 'Create account' command and use the $username constant.

I also think you need to go through the tutorials as well...

Ok I now get. Is working. All is well. Thank you! :)

There still 1 thing that not work. I want email and email confirm field same. How I do that?

They ask for email and confirm email bu I want email random name to be same for both field. Is not working. Please help.